1. Reasonable design and free adjustment. The electric welder can select different discharge frequencies according to different metal materials to achieve the best repair effect.
2. The heat affected area is small. There is no heat input during the instant of stacking, so there is no deformation, undercut and residual stress. Local annealing will not occur and no reheating is required after repair.
3. Very small welding repair impact, the electric welder overcomes the phenomenon of ordinary argon arc welding on the periphery of the workpiece during the welding repair process. It is also safe to repair the workpiece surface without any allowance.
4. High precision of repair: the thickness of surfacing is from a few microns to a few millimeters, just grinding and polishing.
5. High welding strength: Strong bonding force due to sufficient penetration into the surface material of the workpiece.
6. Using ring precision control.
The electrode is used to melt the electrode and heat the base material.